The latest trend from Hollywood is Juicing For Weight Loss. January Jones has slimmed down on a juice diet plan to a tiny size six. Salma Hayek reportedly uses this method to prepare for big occasions. Her juice diet detox is based on fresh-pressed juices.
Don’t forget that Celebrities that go cold turkey on a juice diet plan have a team of professionals that closely monitor their progress. Don’t be fooled to think you can take on the celebrity juice diet at home. Although very efficient for weight loss, these diets put the body in a stressful mode.
Don’t get me wrong-a juice diet WILL indeed create a huge weight loss, but the process involves a Detox with some unpleasant side effects. But don’t throw in the towel yet… You can still enjoy the benefits of juicing from the comfort of your own home, without spending a fortune on health experts.
5 Benefits Of Juicing For Weight Loss
- Fruit and vegetables are the building stones of the human body. Cut through the contradicting nutritional research results of the past decade (low fat, no carb, high protein) and you’ll find one glowing truth emerges through- fruit and vegetables are a must. Most of us live a hectic life, without the luxury of employing a chef to cook us healthy meals. When we eat out, we can’t always find affordable healthy choices is in our area. We come home exhausted and don’t have the energy to cook a healthy meal. That’s why our bodies are depleted from vitamins, minerals and enzymes. That’s where a juice diet comes in handy. Juicing is a great way to compensate for years of nutritional deficiencies and poor eating.
- Juicing For Weight Loss is easy and quick, especially if you use a powerful centrifugal juicer like the Breville juicer. With the Breville it takes seconds to produce a glass of fresh juice. An exceptionally wide feeding tube allows you to pop in whole fruits and vegetables, so hardly any pre-cutting is needed. A huge time-savor! Even Martha Stewart used the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite to make a healthy and delicious green vegetable cocktail on her show on Nov. 30th, ’07.
- A juice diet is cheap! No, you don’t have to use organic products to enjoy the benefits of juicing. I have personally experienced very positive results by juicing products that came from the local supermarket. Considering that buying a juicer is a onetime expense, and that Breville juicers sell for 100$-200$, its much more affordable in the long run than buying more health bars/shakes/diet books. A quality juicer will serve you 5-10 years with proper care.
- You’re guaranteed to get a glowing skin along with the required weight loss. Acne seems to disappear after 3-4 days of juicing. Chronic skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema also show major improvement on the juice diet detox.
- A Juice diet will reduce your food cravings. Most of the time we crave junk food (sweet or salty) because our body is seeking the missing nutrients that are supposed to be in our food. You will be very surprised to notice that your appetite diminishes for hours after a glass of freshly squeezed juice. It feels nothing like those 5 meals a day diets where you feel hungry the whole day long just waiting for the next meal.
Your sweet tooth disappears, and you find yourself going through those early afternoon hours without the need to snack.
The Safe Way To Lose Weight Fast-Juicing For Weight Loss
If you’ve ever asked a friend how to lose weight FAST, Juicing For Weight Loss is your answer. Fast weight loss is one of the most prized benefits of juicing.
Unlike other fast weight loss diets, Juicing For Weight Loss is one of the healthiest ways to lose weight fast as long as you do it in a stable and gradual mode.
- Never substitute more than one meal a day with fresh juice. Juicing creates a powerful detox, and can evoke strong reactions in the body. Acute symptoms such as stomach cramps, Diarrhea, running nose and headaches all show that the body is detoxifying. No one in their right mind should do a full juice diet detox without medical monitoring.
- A common mistake most people do is they juice carrots and apples. Don’t get me wrong-the benefits of carrot juice and apple juice are huge, but these products contain high amounts of sugar. They will spike your blood sugar levels and leave you climbing on the ceiling just like eating a candy bar. The proper way to do it is to think of it more as a vegetable juice diet. Juice high sugar fruit and veggies (beetroot, carrots, tomatoes) with an equal amount of cucumbers, celery, parsley, spinach and Sprouts.
- You will be amazed by how your cravings disappear and your appetite shrinks!
If you want to lose weight, clear your skin and feel energized from the juice diet plan you can’t expect to continue eating junk for the rest of the day while juicing for weight loss. You don’t have to go on a strict diet, just eat clean, eliminate sugar, choose whole grains and eat protein at every meal.